Terms & Conditions: Find The Leprechaun
- The “Find the Leprechaun” promotion (Promotion) is made by Step One Clothing Australia Pty Ltd (Step One) in Australia. By using or attempting to use the discount code for an order, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The discount code will entitle the first 200 customers who redeem the discount code at www.stepone.life during the Offer Period (as defined in clause 4 below) to receive a 30% discount to the value of the order, subject to these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is only available to the first 200 customers who find the discount code and enter the discount code into the discount code box during the checkout process or purchase using an auto-applied code during the Offer Period at https://stepone.life.
- The Promotion commences on 11:59pm on the 3rd of March, 2023 (Commencement Date) and expires on the earlier of:
(a) the time that the 200th customer has entered the advertised discount code into the discount code box during the checkout process or purchase using an auto-applied code unless terminated earlier by Step One; and
(b) 7 days after the Commencement Date,
- The Promotion is only available in Australia.
- The Promotion is available for a limited time only and subject to change without notice.
- The Promotion is not valid for cash or cash equivalent. The Promotion cannot be applied to previous purchases nor combined with any other offers or discounts.
- Step One accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected orders, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those orders not received by Step One for any reason. Step One is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- Step One reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the Promotion at Step One’s discretion.